We will bare it all this afternoon: our desires, our vulnerabilities, our power, and our flesh.
I invite you to an afternoon of facilitated touch and pleasure exploration for cis women and trans folk, grounded in consent and choice.
In this 3-part webinar you will learn 3 breathing techniques to access your passion, so that you can embody eros in all parts of your life.
Join your Erotic Guides M’kali Hashiki and Maisha Najuma Aza for a facilitated discussion about Sex After 40 for Black LGBT Women.
On this video call we will explore questions like…
· How does your sexuality look and/or feel different to you?
· Is your sexual energy the same as in your 30’s, or are you noticing significant changes?
· Are you finding that you’re getting to know yourself all over again?
· How have significant changes in your body, sexuality, and/or desires changed the way you see yourself and relate to others?
· What does it mean to be sex-positive after 40?
Join the conversation Sunday May 7, 2017 at 7:30pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). https://zoom.us/j/192220713
Curious about Sistahs Sexual Sanctuary* Scheduled in September?
Join us for a sexy Sistahs Seeking answers session. A question and answer video conference call for you to become better acquainted with the foxy facilitators, answer logistical inquiries, and take a petite peek at what succulent servings are in store for you!
When: March 26, 2017 @ 6:00pm EST.
* An Erotic Healing Retreat for Black Lesbian, Bi, & Queer Women over 40
** If you don't already have Zoom, download beforehand
"Unbound & Unboxed: Owning, Asserting, & Uplifting Our Whole Selves"
Join me for my workshop "The Uses Of The Erotic In The Time Of Resistance" @ 1:45pm. Based on Audre Lorde's groundbreaking essay "Uses Of The Erotic: The Erotic As Power".
What do we mean by the erotic? Why do we need it? Why do we need it now? How will it sustain us? How will it connect us? And most importantly, how do we access it?
Register for Conference here.